Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2015

Lolita haul~ ♥

Hey everyone ^--^
Here are some of my new lolita items I bought in last time :) Especially I bought a lot rings, but not all have arrived yet ^^.
Angelic Pretty Toy Fantasy Elephant ring ♥
It's probably the most expensive ring I ever bought, but it's hard to find & I think it's veeery cute >_< Now I have the Lyrical Bubble Bunny and the Elephant of this series. Maybe I will get the Giraffe one day, too. I'm very proud of owning it :33~

Angelic Pretty Enchanted Castle ring ♥
Found this little piece on ClosetChild on sale~  I just love it. Especially the ring itself is so very cute with the glitter and stars in it. It'll fit very well to Dream Fantasy which I'll wear on the DoKomi fashion show ^--^

Dollhouse Honeymoon Cake ring ♥
This lovely cake ring I bought from my friend Kim :) I love how the pink ring matches the yellow cake ^~^ Also it has some glitter and hearts on top.
Look at this little adorable spoon ~ <3

Bodyline PAN048 petticoat ♥
I was looking for a petticoat with not so much poof for salopettes. So I ordered this from bodyline :3 I like the colorway ^--^ It's not that dark as it looks in the picture xD

Bodyline PAN028 bloomers ♥
This bloomers I ordered together with the petticoat. The petticoat alone doesn't weight enough for the free airmal xD So I took this also. For both I paid less than 20€ I think. That's a very good price for these two items ^--^
That's all for now.
Thanks for looking and have a nice day! ^.^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen